UCSC IP address
Thomas Manke
2010-09-22 11:15:07 UTC
Dear Madam/Sir,

I would like to use the bigDataURL to visualize deep-sequencing data
at the UCSC Genome Browser. I understand how to encode username and
password in the URL link (following the instructions at
http://genome.ucsc.edu/FAQ/FAQcustom.html)

However, our system admin would still need to open the
firewall specifically for requests from UCSC.
Could you please provide an IP address for which our
firewall should be opened?

Thank you,
Thomas
Pauline Fujita
2010-09-22 19:07:53 UTC
Hello Thomas,

Here are the 8 IP addresses for the 8 machines behind our site:

128.114.119.136
128.114.119.137
128.114.119.138
128.114.119.131
128.114.119.132
128.114.119.133
128.114.119.134
128.114.119.135

Hopefully this information was helpful and answers your question. If you
have further questions or require clarification feel free to contact the
mailing list at ***@soe.ucsc.edu.

Best regards,

Pauline Fujita

UCSC Genome Bioinformatics Group